California Public Health is encouraging us for the next 30 days to not meet in gatherings larger than 250 and public distance of 6 feet, in an effort, to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus. In order to follow this recommendation and to do our part to love where we live – especially the most vulnerable among us – we are honoring the request to minimize or limit our worship gatherings.
Here’s what this Sunday (March 15th) will look like for us.
1. Our video team and pastoral staff is putting together a great
worship video package that will be available on YouTube. It will have a
couple of worship songs by Hillside Worship Team Members and Pastor Eric
Daniel will continue the The King, The Cross series
2. Hillside will not meet on campus for March 15th. We will update you on future weeks.
3. Pastor Brad is planning with Group Leaders to host worship services in homes. We have great group leaders; they are ready to serve you.
4. Our Annual Members Meeting will be postponed until Sunday, April 29 at 12:45pm.
5. Please check Remain Social Media for information on their gatherings.
6. Please check Emerge Social Media for information on their gatherings.
The reason for this plan is to slow and stop the spread of a virus. The
Church of Jesus Christ is ready for this – we have been building
community for years – it’s time to shine. We are not canceling worship;
no, we are still worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ just scattered
throughout the valley.
This is a great time to join a small group (contact Pastor Brad Louks at Hillside Church Office)
This is a great time to download the Hillside APP (hccnapa). We will be communicating primarily through the APP, Instagram and Facebook.
We don’t know what Sundays will look like in the following weeks, so let’s get ready to be a connected church even though we are not in the same room.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to reach out for prayer, please contact us at email@example.com, or call 707-255-3036.